Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology (PMA40116)
To be awarded the PMA40116 Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology competency must be achieved in twenty six (26) units of competency:
- Five (5) core units of competency
- Twenty one (21) elective units of competency chosen as specified below
- A minimum of one (1) from Group A
- The remainder may be chosen from Groups A, B and C (with a maximum of eighteen (18) from Group C) to bring the total number of electives to twenty one (21)
- Note that up to five (5) units can be chosen from other qualifications in this Training Package, other endorsed Training Packages and accredited courses, as specified in Groups B and C
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry. Credit may be granted towards this qualification by those who have completed PMA30116 Certificate III in Process Plant Operations, MSA30107 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing, MSA30208 Certificate III in Manufacturing Technology or other relevant qualifications. Credit for this qualification may also include units contained within relevant skill sets.
This course is delivered over a 12 month period.
This course is delivered at the moment face to face.
Core Units of Competency:
- MSMENV272 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- MSMSUP100 Apply workplace context to own job
- MSAPMSUP102 Communicate in the workplace
- PMAOPS411 Manage plant shutdown and restart
- MSMWHS401 Assess risk
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
- MSMPER400 Coordinate permit process* prerequisite MSMPER300
- MSMWHS300 Facilitate the implementation of WHS for a work group
- PMASUP410 Develop plant documentation
- PMAOMIR302 Respond to a helideck incident
- PMAOMIR317 Facilitate search and rescue operations
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- MSMSUP200 Achieve work outcomes
- MSMSUP300 Identify and apply process improvements
- MSMSUP303 Identify equipment faults
- MSMSUP310 Contribute to the development of workplace documentation
- MSMSUP390 Use structured problem solving tools
- MSMOPS400 Optimise process/plant area
- MSL973001 Perform basic tests
- MSMSUP330 Develop and adjust a production schedule
- PMAOPS300 Operate a production unit
- PMAOPS305 Operate process control systems
- PMAOPS321 Undertake well management
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded with a Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology.
Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable industry training facilities.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfer is available for this course.
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8 9322 1080.
Is GST Applicable?
Yes, GST is applicable to this course.